PRB Events & Promotions
Is an event planning and promotional service for venues, venue owners, event organisations, awards ceremonies, weddings, festivals,
PR launches, product launches, red carpet, TV, film, premieres, nightclubs, corporate venues and companies and individuals requiring entertainment.
PRB Events & Promotions serves as the access point through
which artists, consumers and global brands intersect to create, acquire and
sell entertainment properties, and to enrich entertainment and brand
only can we supply your desired celebrity / music artist or DJ for your event and show, we can
provide a range of strategic marketing services to corporate, venue
owners, club, theatre, exhibition managers, event managers and promoters across the world.
- Whether you need
a customised communication project, a specialised brand marketing event or a once-in-a-lifetime
entertainment event; the agency's creative team will work with you to help organise, advise and deliver an original, tailored project that will astound
your audience and exceed your expectations using unrivaled imagination and
a passion for excellence.
Some past examples of our work include:
- Electric Gardens Festival
- Kent university summer balls
- 'The Big Love' shows for Kent university
- Youth Festival for Swale & Ashford borough councils
- Week of seminars for Princes Trust, featuring Radio 1 extra plus many industry guest speakers, ITV Meridian
- Promoted shows for Busted, Mc Fly & All Saints
- Clothes show Live, London - Provided bands/ Live acts on 3 music stages
- PR Marketing - Gardener of the year 'Gardeners world live' Birmingham NEC
- Worked with EXP Design to help brand and market selected companies
- John Kay (Model) - Marketing campaign for Mother Care
- Built and developed the 'New Deal for the media Program' for the Government for 3 Years.
- Tour planning for Artists/ Musicians and Celebrities worldwide.
are here to help you to find the best Entertainment and Venue for
your show or event and we will use our experience and knowledge to make
sure your event will be very successful''
Please call the PRB Media booking team
+44 (0) 753 019 7180
or email us on